SWEP is an exciting, growing company, dedicated to creating solutions to meet the energy challenges of the world. SWEP offers more than just a job – we offer an opportunity for a career with no boundaries and an opportunity to make an impact – locally and globally. SWEP is striving towards record-breaking growth. We want individuals who think like entrepreneurs; who have an open mind; who care about the environment; who are looking to inspire and be inspired.
Are you ready for the challenge to make energy last longer?
Be part of our Global Business Systems department. We are looking for an Application Technician to be responsible for evaluating/handling data and answering simple questions within the department.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Department’s first-line customer contact, helping to handle requests
- Describing and evaluating customers’ problems
- Handling relevant software applications
- Scripting relevant software
- Managing user accounts
- Creating first-level development
- Dealing with errors/problems
- Evaluating/handling data
University degree – IT and/or Economics
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Fundamental knowledge of relevant software (Microsoft Office, business intelligence software, ERP experience, databases)
- Mindset and skills to promote cooperation
- Can-do attitude
- High working morale
- Eager to learn, inquisitive
- Driven to complete the job
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: 30th April 2018. We will only contact candidates that fulfill the given criteria.Apply Now