SWEP is an exciting, growing company, dedicated to creating solutions to meet the energy challenges of the world. SWEP offers more than just a job – we offer an opportunity for a career with no boundaries and an opportunity to make an impact – locally and globally. SWEP is striving towards record-breaking growth. We want individuals who think like entrepreneurs; who have an open mind; who care about the environment; who are looking to inspire and be inspired.
Are you ready for the challenge to make energy last longer?
Join our team of HelpDesk Technicians in Kechnec (Košice area, Slovakia). We are looking for a client-oriented person who will work on HelpDesk tickets to provide IT hardware and software support to users. You will be part of a global team of technicians supporting our plants in Slovakia, Sweden, USA, Malaysia, and China.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Providing IT hardware and software support to users
- Working on HelpDesk tickets
- Troubleshooting IT hardware and software issues
- Receiving, prioritizing, and responding to users’ calls
- Contacting software and hardware vendors to repair, replace, and service IT products
- Purchasing IT-related products
- Managing users
- Living and acting in accordance with our code of ethic and basic beliefs
University degree – IT
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Mindset and skills to promote cooperation
- Can-do attitude
- High working morale
- Eager to learn, inquisitive
- Soft skills required
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com. Closing date for applications: 30th April 2018. We will only contact only candidates that fulfill the given criteria.Apply Now